We’ve known that a remastered Crysis trilogy has been in the works for some time, but didn’t have any idea of when it would be set to drop. Fortunately, we now have an official date, along with details on its next-gen debut.
Crysis Remastered Trilogy will release on October 15th for Xbox and PlayStation consoles, as well as Nintendo Switch and PC. The collection will feature all three original titles in the series, remastered in 4K and running at 60 frames per second on next-gen consoles.
Saber Interactive has been working on the titles, which will feature all the single player action you remember from the complete trilogy. However, multiplayer components are not included.
The games will cost $29.99 apiece individually; but for those that love a bargain, the entire trilogy is up for grabs for $49.99, saving you a bit of money in the process.
Here’s a list of the features included with the games:
- Up to 4K on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 at 60FPS
- Improved lighting meaning your games shadows and reflections look better than ever
- Substantial performance gains
- Visually enhanced weapons, characters and environments immersing you completely in the Crysis universe
- High-definition textures giving you crystal clear images
And if you want an idea of what kind of revamps the game will see, the trailer below should provide a much clearer picture.
Want to win a PlayStation 5? We’re giving one away!