It looks like Nintendo isn’t the only company in town ready to get an all-star smash going on.
GameMill Entertainment has announced that it will release Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl for PlayStation and Xbox consoles, as well as Nintendo Switch and PC, this fall.
As expected, the game will bring together a who’s who of Nickelodeon superstars to settle the score in an all-out brawl.
These include fan favorites like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, as well as characters from Ren & Stimpy, Spongebob Squarepants, and several other franchises.
Here’s the fighter list as it currently stands, though the trailer does promise that more surprises are coming.
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
Ludosity is currently developing the game, which should sit quite nicely alongside the previously released Nickelodeon Kart Racers games that came out. They were a reasonable success, so this should be about on the same level.
Check out the trailer below and explore the possibilities! I mean, Zim against Powdered Toast Man? C’mon now!
Want to win a PlayStation 5? We’re giving one away!