For those of you wondering what kind of changes Sega would be making to Sonic Colors on its journey to next-gen consoles, well, you’re in for a treat.
The company has provided a new trailer featuring more action from the forthcoming Sonic title, as well as a list of features and new modes that will leave fans drooling. Check out the details below!
- HD Visual Improvements – 60 FPS. Re-vamped lighting. Improved graphics. 4K resolution.
- New Mode Rival Rush – Go head-to-head with Metal Sonic. Win to unlock rewards.
- Park Tokens and Customization – Head to the Store and use Park Tokens to unlock unique boosts, auras, shoes, and gloves for Sonic.
- Jade Ghost – Transform Sonic, fly around and pass through solid objects to reach hidden areas.
- Customizable Controls – Customize your controls to find a layout that suits your play style.
- Tails Save – Find a Tails Save and be taken back to safety if you need to be rescued.
- 100 Count Ring – Collect a 100 Count Ring to gain temporary invincibility and boost your score after every level.
- Music – Fully remixed soundtrack to set the pace while you put an end to Dr. Eggman’s evil plan.
The game releases on September 7th for Xbox and PlayStation consoles, as well as Nintendo Switch and PC. Pre-order now and you’ll get a Sonic Movie boost and exclusive player icons!
Want to win a PlayStation 5? We’re giving one away!